QHSE is an integral part of all VEDELD activities and we continually strive to create the safest possible workplace. Our aim is to have zero harm to our people, equipment and environment.
- Our QHSE system is Qualified to Achilles, NS-EN ISO 9001:2015 & NS-EN 14001:2015.
- QHSE considerations take priority through design, manufacture and operation of all of our products.
- VEDELD is a qualified supplier in the Achilles Joint Qualification System. The Joint Qualification System, more known as JQS, is used by some of the world’s most important oil companies and contractors as a screening tool to select their suppliers. The evaluation performed by Achilles ensures these customers that we meet the criteria set by the oil industry.
Vedeld is committed to:
- The “Zero” vision. We believe that with proper precautions, we can prevent accidents incidents, injuries, ill health and pollution of the environment.
- Create value for our customers by delivering cost-effective services
- Create a work environment where our people thrive, and where we work together based on trust, ethical principles and respect for the individual.
Implement “The Way We Work” at all sites and operations. Line managers at all levels expected to coach their teams, act as role models, and ensure implementation of the system.