AKOFS Offshore – Engineering & Re-activation
The Light Well Intervention contract between AKOFS and Equinor renders the Seafarer vessel with the option to changed from Riser less operations to Open Water Workover Riser System and coiled tubing during summer campaigns on the NCS.
The campaign shall be conducted over several years (5+3), where the vessel shall be changed from running RLWI to OWWRS (summer) and back, each year.
Re-activation and modifications to existing AKOFS equipment, in addition to design of new equipment and interfaces are required for the OWWRS and Coiled Tubing mobilization.
- Feasibility study for running OWWRS, Coiled Tubing and return facility from Seafarer
- Work pack management for module handling, coiled tubing and wireline systems
- Layout, stack-ups & system engineering
- Re-activation and classification of existing riser handling and deployment equipment
- Re-design and manufacturing of, such as Tension joint adapter, Umbilical deployment & sheave system, Tension frame, Wireline sheave structures and routing, Drill floor modifications and more
2018 – ongoing
AKOFS Offshore and Equinor