VEDELD is committed to:
- The “Zero” vision. We believe that with proper precautions, we can prevent accidents incidents, injuries, ill health and pollution of the environment.
- Create value for our customers by delivering cost-effective services.
- Create a work environment where our people thrive, and where we work together based on trust, ethical principles and respect for the individual.
- Our QHSE system is Certified to NS-EN ISO 9001:2015 & NS-EN ISO 14001:2015 and Qualified to Achilles.
- QHSE considerations take priority through design, manufacture and operation of all of our products.
- Registered on the Ariba Network.